Refurbishment of Public Employment Centres (PECs) and Selected Offices under the Ghana Employment and Social Protection (GESP) Programme
Location: Greater Accra, Brong Ahafo, Central, Northern and Western Regions
- Publication reference
Local open tender procedure
- Programme title
Ghana Employment and Social Protection (GESP) Programme
The project is financed by the European Union, in accordance with the rules of Financing Agreement NO. GH/FED/037- 449 GESP Programme.
- Contracting authority
The Ministry of Finance
National Authorising Officer for the European Development Fund (EDF)
P.O. Box MB 40.
Accra - Ghana
- Description of the contract
This contract is for the Refurbishment of office spaces under the GESP Programme. It involves the refurbishment of:
- 7 Public Employment Centres (PECs) in the Cape Coast; Sunyani (Sunyani Municipal Assembly & Sunyani Regional Labour Office); Takoradi; Tamale; Tarkwa and Tema;
- 2 GESP offices in Accra i.e.
- One located within the premises of the Ministry of Employment and Labour Relations (MELR) Headquarters in Accra, and
- One located at the Association of Ghana Industries (AGI) located within the Trade Fair Centre.
- 2 Additional offices to be refurbished in Accra i.e.
- One located at the Employment Information Branch (EIB) Office, and
- One in the premises of Labour Department